2011 m. birželio 27 d.

English

OMB, I have 3D glasses, and view with it is awesome o.o
Yeah,baby, I will write this post in english language. And Fu*k yourself. Soooo. Today I was bitten by dog. In my arm. And hell yeah, it hurts... (Hurts-Wonderful Life). And this day is simple cool. For a lot of reasons,such as-friends, weather, jokes, FB(LOL,but yeah) and good emotions.
My blog style. I like it(now), but doesn't it looks like killers blog? 0.o Maybe need much more brighter, that you could feelsummer whisper.But..Nah, I don't need it. In internet are a lot of blogs,where style is bright. There you can feel summer,if you want. I want to be myself. And I will leave it for what it is at now.
 My friends. Or-my familiar people. I have a lot of familiar people. But I need just one person. Nah...Maybe two person. never mind. I just want to say,that I appreciate every person, who I know. I can't tell it for everyone,who I appreciate, so I write it in my blog. And I enjoy, if you read it. (Write blog in english language is sooo hard for lithuanian girl. Hell yeah).
Video. I promise, that one day, I will make incredible video. One day (evilface).
So, maybe, thats all. Because I don't have more news for this post.
Soo, bye bye.
Love ya. 

0 komentarai (-ų):

 
;